axel goes banana's

Για να δούμε...

Friday, July 21, 2006

me and my monkey
















....................................................
Me and my monkey
drove in search of the sun
Now me and my monkey
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
When the monkwy is high
you do not stare, you do not stare
you do not stare...

Looks like we've got ourselves a mexican standoff here boy
huh...
And I ain't about to run
Put your gun down, boy
huh huh...
How did I get mixed up with this fucking monkey anyhow?

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Αγαπημένο τραγούδι. Γιατί άραγε(;)

ps. Σ'ευχαρστώ για το άνοιγμα των comments

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger axlghost said...

Είναι προφανές!!! Αν λάβεις υπ'οψην και το προηγούμενο post είχες την τιμητική σου αυτές τις μέρες :))

Πέρα από την πλάκα η μουσική είναι όπως οι φίλοι, για τα "ωράια" και τα "δύσκολα"

RE.ps. Welcome, thanks for the tip :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home